Monday, May 17, 2010

Video Bar Project

Good day faithful readers!
Many of you have already made note of the enhanced 'Video Bar' on my blog page.
I literally stumbled across this animation creation software and felt an overwhelming urge to let it consume a bunch of my available time.
One of the things I like to do most here on my blog page is detail interesting cases I've worked on, elegant solutions to complex problems, concepts for resolving tough problems with clever application of insurance products. The animations lend themselves to this goal pretty well.
I'll be dropping more animations in as I can afford to allocate the time.
The links down under the graphic will take you to the YouTube pages for these two animation videos.
Enjoy!

First Up:
Louie Gets Engaged
Louie Gets Engaged

Second:
Did You Hear About Kenny?
Did You Hear About Kenny?

No comments:

Post a Comment