Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Day To Be Working The Streets

So, we were door knocking in Bellevue NE this morning.
We being myself and another new agent named Marc.

We pulled a half dozen names off of our list of people who are having a 65th birthday in September and started ringing door bells.

I walk up to a door and knock. The gentleman comes to the door and I induce myself. He looks kind of surprised and flustered. Says to me, ?But, I just saw the commercial for your company. I wrote the number down and I was gonna call in a few minutes. You?re here already??

I just started laughing. ?We are known to be very responsive but this is a coincidence.?

Talk about a great icebreaker. Sharing a hearty laugh about something fluky really works great.

This was a fine morning to be meeting people. Bright blue-sky morning, slight chill in the air, many people home and in a light mood? This is fun work when people are glad to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment